Since Udyogi’s inception in 1982, it has been the primary mission of its founders, GK Mundhra and Manohar Bagri, to be the leading manufacturer of industrial safety solutions.
In keeping with this, Udyogi’s has emerged as the largest proxy of the domestic protective equipment industry through the deployment of cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio.
- Udyogi Group of Industries, India’s leading manufacturer and exporter of personal protective equipment, comprising safety helmets, fall protection harnesses and systems ( full body harnesses, fall arrestors, connectors and lanyards) as well as emergency showers and eyewash basins upgraded regularly in line with rising safety expectations, is an authority in catering to a wide range of industries.
- An enviable track record of delivering outstanding composite solutions to the rising need for industrial safety product spanning and extensive collection of equipments, distinguishes Udyogi from its competitors.
- Udyogi’s high-end production facilities are located at Andul, Junglepure and Kashipur in the outskirts of Kolkata in West Bengal, India comprising over 38,000 sq. ft. of production space.
- An extensive distribution network comprising over 500 dealers across India and even in Europe and Middle East ensures the delivery of its products at the customer’s doorstep.
- Our fall protection systems are chiefly intended to address hazards involved in working at a height or in a position risking a fall, common in the construction, mining, oil rigging, maintenance, utilities, defence and telecommunication and industries.
- Udyogi’s indentity is its pioneering products which are user-friendly and modern, enhanced by superior strength and increased durability.
- Udyogi’s modular fall protection systems provide a dynamic solution to varied and critical work environments to safeguard the users.
- Our products are customized to buyer requirements with PLC-controlled automated processes ensuring that there is zero variation in products manufactured.